Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Happy Birthday My Dear Maxwell!






Happy birthday to the one who brings a smile. To the one who loves to chat and snuggle. You love family and are always ready to give something up for someone else (especially your older, respected brother). Max, you have kept me on my toes (literally) since you were a tiny yelling baby. I have a feeling that my toes will be as strong as your personality before you are out of the house. We love you SO much! You are my "Grand One"

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I have been fighting tears all day because I am not there for the birthday. Actually, just to see and touch would help!!!

I love your smile, Max. I love the sunshine that you bring into the room when you come with those dimples of yours! You are a joy in my life and I am thinking of you all day. Happy, happy birthday! Grandma

Kellie said...

I love you so much Max! I hope your birthday is wonderful :)

Becky and Naing said...

Sweet pictures