Friday, May 17, 2013

There are days when I love living on a busy street in town...and then there are days I want to keep the blinds closed.  One year ago today I closed the blogger blinds into our life.

Why exactly? I can't say. Perhaps it had something to do with the pressures that come with putting your ideas/opinions/pictures/thoughts "out there." I've never been very good with pressure.

But here I am, pulling back the curtains and allowing once again for people to peer into our life. And for whatever it is worth, I hope it makes you smile. I hope it makes you think...and I hope it makes you walk in grace.

And that is all for today.


2 comments:

Sheri said...

It makes me do all of those and more. Thanks for braving it and opening the blinds. I hope they stay open but understand if you need to close them now and then....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.