Monday, June 13, 2011

My Hero

Heroes come in all uniforms. My hero wears many.

Last week he wore the uniform of a full-time dad for the for my sisters weekend.

Every week day he has worn a carpenter's uniform to support our family.

Today he put on a brand new uniform: the medical professional one ;)

Today (and for the next three weeks) he will be attending CNA training classes.

Today starts our journey towards nursing school.




Congratulations Babe. 

AND...you look pretty hot in your scrubs. ;)


6 comments:

Abigail said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Mainely Me said...

And don't forget the Home Improvement uniform!
I love that last photo.

Kellie said...

brother, you are lookin' hot!! congrats and I love you!

Sheri said...

At last - you've waited and prayed a long time for this uniform. It looks mighty good, mighty good indeed.
You are going to make a great nurse.
I love you much.

Joni said...

Congrats Josh! Wishing you well on your new journey!

The Singlers said...

I am happy for you guys - and I didn't recognize your living room anymore! You should post before and after pictures. It looks great!