Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Blogger Break

Yes, I am aware that I have been absent from this little window into our lives. The curtains have been drawn and the lights have been off. I do apologize that all of you Peeping Toms will have to wait until next week (or the week after) to see much activity from inside our lives.

No...we are not on vacation. Rather, I am busily preparing for our first week of homeschooling. The small niches carved out for computer time in my day will be spent creating chore charts and kindergarten notebooks. Wish me luck...homeschooling here I come!

10 comments:

Mainely Me said...

Oh... the good old days! You will have lots of fun, Jodi. It's a demanding adventure, but so rich in reward.

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

I'm busily preparing too...and STILL waiting on my math curriculum. I'm so excited...but don't feed ready yet!

Sheri said...

No, it cannot be that Jake and Aidan are old enough for school. NO, NO, NO........

Jen said...

Welcome to the ranks. I've been in the saddle a couple of weeks this year. It's going MUCH better than I ever anticipated. It's such a joy to realize that I'M becoming a better teacher. For instance, I used the collate and staple function on the Kinko's copiers this year. Did it all myself last year.

Laurzie said...

HOORAY for homeschooling! I know I should be taking a blogging break, too, instead of ignoring the pile of papers that need to be graded and filed.

Jess said...

So sad I'll miss hearing about your life . . . good luck in the homeschooling endeavor! I don't think I have the patience to endure that challenge. =)

sawheeler said...

Good luck with homeschooling, what a courageous endeavor, at least it would be for me...we are busily in the process of finding childcare so I can go back to work in October - sad :(

The Singlers said...

Oh how we will miss hearing about you for the next little bit, but it is understandable. We can't wait to hear how the homeschooling is going!

JPB said...

Enjoy!

alpidarkomama said...

Ditto here!! Lots of fun things ahead. I never feel like I'm all ready. :)

-Kerith